To provide Egypt with distinguished engineers in non-conventional specializations that meet community needs.
To prepare distinguished engineers with non-typical professional qualifications, to meet the needs of the labor market locally and internationally. The Faculty studies labor market to properly design respective engineering education programs. Furthermore, it takes into account the significance of applying modern basics of education and learning, while providing a scientific atmosphere suitable for students, Faculty members and Faculty personnel.
- To be a modern, smart and technology-based faculty.
- To selectively design study programs and curricula that conform to the needs of labor market nationally and globally.
- To realize integration with the scientific and professional needs required by the region as well as business entrepreneurs and employers.
- To develop research, teaching and administrative capacities of Faculty members.
- To cement the fruitful correlation between the Faculty and its graduates.
- Gap Analysis: By selecting the modules and educational formats necessary to complete relevant specialized programs that would best serve the community, the region and the world at large.
- Exclusion: By excluding any non-community or non-scientific motives in steering the educational process.
- Integration: By interaction with community problems, whilst cooperating with other local and regional institutions and international universities through cooperation and teamwork.
The Education Framework
- Education and learning: The educational components of the Faculty of Engineering are integrated from the departments, laboratories, workshops and human resources existing in all the above in the undergraduate or postgraduate level. The Faculty of Engineering offers specialized programs and interfaces to be relevant to economic and industrial activities in the surrounding geographical area. Through the center of education, the College seeks to fill the educational gaps measured for students as well as to meet the needs of programs in certain areas.
- Quality: The process of education and learning support systems to ensure quality on all educational activities of the study and evaluation and research and management and provide options for management intervention to improve performance.
- Curriculum: The programs are dynamic to meet the needs of the society at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Quality system tools should be integrated with their questionnaires and feedback measures from stakeholders on the decision to establish or maintain the program.
- Diversity and choice: The educational track based on the student's credit hours allows for several choices in one of the fields to focus on one of his specialization tracks. The teaching track of the College of Engineering ends with a bachelor's degree or a master's degree.
- Interdependence: The programs offered by the Faculty of Engineering are in line with the requirements of the Supreme Council of Universities and the Engineering Sector regarding the credit hours. These programs are also calibrated with ECTS.